The power connector generally consists of a plug and a socket, wherein the plug is also called a free end connector, and the socket is also called a fixed connector. The connection and disconnection of the circuit is achieved by plugs, sockets and plug-in and disconnection, thus creating various ways of connecting the plug and the socket. This is what many operators know. The following is mainly for the analysis of the use of the situation:
1) When the power connector is terminated, it should be terminated and inspected in strict accordance with the corresponding termination specifications or requirements, and terminated according to the corresponding contact number. The thickness of the largest insulation layer between the selected cables and wires shall be matched with the distance between the contacts. The cable cores shall be matched with the terminals of the contacts. When spanning and merging between the contacts, multi-strand strands shall be considered. Diameter, and it is forbidden to perform cross-over and parallel processing between the contact crimping holes;
2) When soldering, the soldering iron of the corresponding power should be selected according to the diameter of the bare wire, and the welding time of each contact is
Generally not more than 5s, care should be taken not to let the flux penetrate into the insulator, so as not to cause the insulation resistance of the product to drop;
3) When cleaning the power connector (including cleaning of the contacts), use a silk cloth dipped in absolute ethanol and dry it for use. Chemical solvents such as acetone that adversely affect the power connector are not permitted;
4) When the power connector is in the non-plugged state, it must be covered with the corresponding protective cover or other dustproof measures.
2, check before plugging
1) The type, code, number, and position and direction of the power connector should meet the design and process documentation requirements;
2) The tail cover is not loose, and the mouth is not peeled off;
3) The cable bundle or wire of the tail cover is not bent or the outer skin is not damaged;
4) The shielded grounding wire is not broken, and the soldering piece attached to the outer casing is not loose;
5) The power connector housing and the interface shall be free from deformation, cracks, threadless wear, loose or missing fasteners, and no peeling of the coating;
6) The locking device should be intact;
7) The power connector with the sealing ring, the sealing ring should be intact;
8) No excess is allowed inside the interface (insulator surface, jack);
9) Pins and jacks should not be skewed, deformed, etc.;
10) The surface of the insulator at the root of the pin shall be free of metal debris that is cracked or bulged and detached;
11) The pins and jacks should not have obvious retraction or protrusion. Compared with the normal pins and jacks on the same plane, the distance of the exit or protrusion should be no more than 0.5mm. Otherwise, check the pin or insert. Whether the hole is assembled or retracted;
3, plug and play operation
1) Before plugging in, confirm the code of the plug and socket to be plugged in, the “shape” of the interface, the “positioning keys and slots” at the interface, the “positioning color code”, “locking staples and card slots”, Whether the “positioning screw and screw hole” are consistent and accurate positioning;
2) During the push-in or screw-in of the power connector, the parallel connection between the plug and the socket should be aligned in parallel and the cable or wire should be straightened, then the lock sleeve should be gently pushed in the axial direction or slowly screwed into place and locked. . If it is found that the two butt joints are skewed, the positioning is not accurate, and the hand feels tighter than the abnormal feeling of normal force or obstruction, stop the operation, pull out along the axis direction and check the status. After the fault is removed, re-insert it. Pick up. Allow the use of special auxiliary tools for plugging and unplugging;
3) When tightening the tail cover of the plug or socket, the tailgate outlet cable or wire cannot be rotated;
4) When blind insertion, it is recommended to use the lighting and visual function devices (such as micro cameras or endoscopes and monitors) to monitor the blind insertion process. Perform blind insertion operation under the condition of no illumination and monitoring equipment, apply the finger to understand the corresponding features of the interface to be plugged, and then plug it into position and lock it;
5) In the locking operation, if it occurs or finds that it cannot be properly locked, it should be taken out after inspection in time, and then checked and locked according to the regulations;
6) For the power connector of the thick and hard cable, the cable should be fixed to prevent the cable from sagging and the power connector cannot be pulled out and damaged;
7) After the power connector is plugged and locked, the tail cable outlet cable should be kept in a natural extension state. The starting part of the cable bending should generally be more than 30mm away from the tailgate outlet. Unless otherwise specified, when bending, the inner bending radius of the cable is generally not less than 4 times the outer diameter of the cable;
8) When plugging and unplugging the power connector, you should hold the body for plugging and unplugging. Do not grasp the cable or wire outside the tailgate for operation.
1) When testing cables or electronic equipment, the probes should meet the requirements. It is strictly forbidden to use the test leads or copper wires to directly detect the jacks of the power connector, or damage the inner wall or touch the pins;
2) Before testing the power connector on the test cable and the electronic device, check the power connector (plug and socket) on the test cable. Any shape damage, pin (hole) corrosion, pin distortion, insertion Hole deformation, dust pollution, wire breakage, and broken skin of the shield cannot be plugged;
3) The plugging and unplugging operation of the power connector during the test should generally be carried out after the power supply is disconnected for at least 3 minutes, and the hot plugging is prohibited;
4) After the model and product electrical performance test is completed, if the power connector is not separated for a long time, the power connector should be insured according to the requirements of the design and process documentation. When the fuse is insured, the locking device of the power connector cannot be loosened.
The power connector should be stored in an environment where -10 to +40 ° C, relative humidity is not more than 80%, and there is no acid, alkali or other corrosive gases around.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.（http://www.fdragtech.com/）