What are the ways to terminate the rj45 connector contacts?
First, the termination of the rj45 connector contacts is as follows: The termination mode is divided into two categories: separable connection and permanent connection:
1. Separable connection: There are three ways of applying direct contact pressure to the spring, direct contact pressure of the screw, and contact pressure generated by the block. There is friction problem at the contact point. Typical such as screw-on terminals and plug-in terminals;
2. Permanent connection: There are many methods, such as permanent electrical connection by thermal and chemical methods, such as soldering, brazing, spot welding, conductive adhesive bonding, etc.; permanent electrical connection by mechanical means, such as crimping, Winding, cold welding, riveting, etc.
Second, the termination of the rj45 connector contacts is commonly used
1. Welding, generally consisting of welding of wires and contacts, soldering of contacts and printed boards, and soldering with hand and wave soldering. The principle is that solder "wet" the surface of other metals and form a solder joint. Intertwined with various forces and effects of complex physics, chemistry and metallurgy. The key factors for firm bonding are controlling the soldering temperature, controlling the soldering time, and cleaning the soldered surface. Flux and solder are required, which may cause hidden troubles in the microstructure of the solder joint due to various improper operations;
2, crimping, crimping reliability, easy operation, speed, personnel quality requirements are not high, can avoid chemical pollution and thermal pollution, there are many forms of crimping, military products use multi-tube crimping, can be divided into Disassembly can be replaced or not removable and may be replaced. The most important thing is the correct fit between the wire, the terminal and the operating tool. In addition, the wire can not be damaged when stripping, and the insertion depth of the wire should be appropriate. Crimp tools include manual crimping pliers, automatic or semi-automatic crimping machines, and more.
3. Winding, the wire is wound under tension, and the solid wire is wound on an angular pole to deform it at the corner, resulting in a gas-tight contact between the wire and the pole. . For the technical requirements of the winding, see MIL-STD-1130, there are manual winding guns and program-controlled automatic winding equipment. There are two types of windings. One is the bare wire wound around the pole; the other is the root. One turn is the wire that retains the insulation sheath.
The most outstanding thing about the winding is the high reliability, which is 2-3 orders of magnitude higher than the soldering. It is easy to operate, and it is easy to retract when the winding is wrong or the line is improved. However, the current flowing through almost all of the first few turns, the space required for winding, is only suitable for small-section single-strand flexible wires, so the use is limited;
4. Insertion is a detachable physical connection method. The termination portion of the pin header connector is inserted into the metallized hole of the multilayer printed board, and the elastic structure of the termination portion is in contact with the metallized hole.
5, puncture, in fact, is the crimping of the connector of the pin header connector and the ribbon cable, there are two ways, one is to wear the insulation layer (surrounding the conductor crimp); the second is to puncture the conductor itself To form a crimp (puncture conductor crimp).
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.（http://www.fdragtech.com/）